More than a human service agency, we at Brandon consider ourselves a Treatment Community where clients, families, school systems, community agencies can find a team of qualified professionals providing a comprehensive continuum of care. Much of what makes Brandon a strong and successful organization is the dedication, diversity, experience and expertise of our staff.
Brandon's ability to provide the highest quality of care is linked with out ability to recruit, hire, train and retain the most qualified staff. Brandon offers career opportunities for people just starting out in the human services field, seeking experience and training, as well as opportunities for seasoned professionals who can share their expertise with our community.
Click here to view current openings!
Brandon values our employees and offers:
- Comprehensive dental and medical benefits packages with Blue Cross Blue Shield that can begin within the first month of hire
- Certification in CPI, First Aid, Medication Administration and CPR
- Tuition reimbursement and remission programs
- Professional development trainings
- Supervision and yearly evaluation
- Supportive work environment
- Generous Paid -Time-Off (Accrual) System
- Staff Appreciation Events
- Community Social Events
- Staff of the Month Awards
- Increasing Accrual (Paid -Time-Off) Rate
- Increasing percentage of Health Benefits paid by Brandon (up to 90%)
- Cost of Living Increases
- Merit Based Bonus System
- Longevity Recognition
- Employer paid life insurance, short term disability and long term disability insurance
To apply for a position Send, Email or Fax resume to:
27 Winter Street
Natick, MA 01760
Brandon is an EOE/AA Employer, committed to cultural diversity