We are currently seeking a Human Resources Associate.
The Human Resources Associate will support the Human Resources Department with personnel issues, staff recruitment, payroll processing, benefits administration and other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree; Human Resources background with experience in recruiting preferred; strong communication skills; demonstrated ability to work with confidential information. Valid DEEC CORI/Background check.
Human Resources (35% of role)
1. Assist HR Manager with regulatory compliance issues (audits, Dept. of Labor listings, CORIs, Worker's Comp claims etc)
2. Enroll eligible staff in health, dental, and vision insurance and maintain necessary documentation for all staff as required by state mandates
3. Maintain personnel files and records in accordance with federal, state, and licensing agency guidelines
4. Keep all payroll databases and staff databases current with personnel changes
5. Manage Workerís Compensation claims and filing of all accident reports
6. Assist HR Manager with preparing for payroll and processing payroll in HR Managerís absence
7. Respond to HR related inquiries from staff and outside agencies
Recruitment (60% of role)
1. Collaborate with hiring managers regarding agency needs
2. Recruit for open positions
3. Collect, review, log candidates
4. Screen candidates via email or phone
5. Schedule interviews for hiring managers
6. Conduct reference and background checks on candidates
7. Track recruitment and hiring activities
8. Conduct new hire meetings and process new hire paperwork
9. Maintain recruitment records
Other Duties (5% of role)
1. Contribute to/compile/help distribute Brandon marketing materials
2. Represent Brandon at outside meetings/conferences/events/ job fairs
3. Assist in collecting donations for the agency during holiday periods
4. Run the monthly staff of the month reward program
5. Assist with special projects
This position will work Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm paying $28,000-$30,000 depending on experience.
This is a 40 hour full time position with excellent salary and benefits (health/dental/vision insurance, generous PTO, 403B, tuition reimbursement, in-house trainings, and more).
Click here to apply online
Please Email/Send/Fax Resume to:
27 Winter St.
Natick, MA 01760