In order to best serve our clients and families, Brandon strives to:
- To create a diverse environment, which is safe, respectful, nurturing, supportive, tolerant and positive for all.
- To provide the highest quality residential, educational, clinical and case management services.
- To emphasize individual growth while promoting positive social attitudes.
- To utilize the expertise and talents of all staff and foster professional growth.
- To efficiently manage program resources, while holding each other accountable for managing our own responsibilities.
- Instill a sense of pride in the Brandon community.
The Brandon Community Thanks:
- Marigold Charitable Trust for their ongoing support of our Come to Your Senses Program (Sensory Integration Consultation, Supplies, OT Services)
- Make-The-Dash-Count's Wayland Youth Board for their support of our Come to Your Senses Program (Supplies for 7 Sensory Stations)
- TD Bank Charitable Foundation for their support of our Healthy Choices Program (Media & Resource Center)
- Make-The-Dash-Count's Wayland Youth Board for their support of our Healthy Choices Program (New Playground, Library Supplies, Books, Art Supplies)
- MPIUA for their sponsorship of the 2nd & 3rd Annual Northeast Juvenile Firesetting Conference
- FirePsych, Inc. for sponsorship of the 3rd Annual Northeast Juvenile Firesetting Conference, Pre-Conference Institute
- Telamon for their sponsorship of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd Annual Northeast Juvenile Firesetting Conference